DPS ADD A TURBO KIT 6.7 CUMMINS IN DODGE TOWING COMPOUND TURBOS
Towing Compounds Fit 2007.5 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Dodge 6.7L
*EGR and exhaust brake can remain intact, if desired*
Spools like stock and cools EGT’s 250-400 degrees.
Improves air flow by nealy 2.5 times.
"With quick low end response, amazing top end power, and very cool EGT's...These D.P.S. compounds offers best of all worlds!"
Choosing Your Stock Add-a-Turbo Kit
- Horsepower range: Stock to 650 HP
- Drivability: (5 Star)
- Tow Rating: (5 Star)
- Horsepower Increase: 23% (4 Star)
- Torque Increase: 24% (5 Star)
- EGT Reduction: 250-400 degrees (5 Star)
- Mileage Increase: Same to +1 mpg (3 Star)
- Smoke Reduction: 5-Star
Features & Benefits
- Excellent 6.7 Cummins towing compounds
- Direct bolt-on application, no fabrication needed.
- Large, high flow air filter.
- Retains factory air box and factory look
- 4 inch downpipe included (2-piece for ease of install).
- Uses stock HE351VE turbo.
- Retains factory exhaust brake.
- All Stainless steel tubing.
- Support Bracket for S400 Turbo
- Flexible Steel braided oil supply lines, and OEM quality oil drain lines (flexible stainless steel).
- S475 Borg Warner (S400 with 75mm compressor wheel) as large turbocharger
- Upgrade options include increasing the S475 turbo up to an S480
Lightning Fast Spool-Up. Diesel Power Source, Stocker/S475 Compound Turbo Kit is a very clean fitting 6.7 Cummins add a turbo kit.
EGT's are typically reduced by 250-400 degrees.
With Diesel Power Source 6.7 Cummins Compound turbo, horsepower, and torque are increased throughout the entire RPM band. Our DPS Cummins twin turbos increases horsepower by 22%-26%. A 500 HP truck will typically gain appx. 120-125 HP.
Specifically designed to operate awesome from stock horsepower all the way up to 600 horsepower. (If going beyond 600 HP we recommend using the S480 turbo, additional fee will apply. S480 is good to 700 HP with this kit.)
- Air Filter
- Hot Pipe
- 2-Piece Downpipe
- Support Bracket for S400 Turbo
- New Air Intake tubing
- Low-Pressure Charge Pipe
- 1-S475 Turbo (large turbo 75mm compressor wheel/ 96m turbine wheel, 1.32 A/R Housing)
- Steel Braided High Temp Oil Supply Lines
- New water line for turbo
- Stainless steel exhaust tubing, tig welded.
- Flex Oil Drain Line
- All necessary gaskets, fittings, bolts, nuts & clamps
- Heat shield
- Heat wrap
- Coolant Tank on some years
- Complete Installation Instructions….and the absolute best customer support on the planet.
*With these 6.7 towing twins you use your stock HE351VE turbocharger*
Reasons Why Our 6.7 Compound Turbos Work So Well
- The air entering the cylinders is cooler, because dual compressors work together within their most efficient zone. The boost air is typically over 100 cooler than from a single turbo.
- The air entering the cylinder is at higher pressure, bringing the boost pressure and exhaust drive pressures near a 1:1 ratio. The intake stroke can actually produce power.
- There are additional air molecules in the cylinder which do not get involved in combustion which carry the heat out of the cylinder (similar to how a jet engine is cooler).
- It has more complete combustion in the cylinders because there’s more air in the cylinder to burn all of the fuel.
Please call or email with any other questions. --Thanks Diesel Power Source.
** 1-Year, Limited Warranty.
** This kit is capable of over 70 PSI, head studs are highly recommended for boost pressure over 45 psi, fire rings over 55 psi.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
They are towings best friend, I tow a 20 thousand pound trailer everyday and will never go back to a single, and boost psi is a more complicated question, mine go anywhere from 40 to 60 psi , but if you have stock fuel then 30 to 40 depending on truck.
"My 09 6.7 with Diesel Power Sources add a turbo. This is my max egt on a 12 1/2 hour tow of 17k, pulling my camper from Gettysburg Pa to Nashville TN. It runs cool no matter the challenge!" Marcus Weeks