DPS First Gen Cummins Exhaust Manifold | 1st Gen Cummins Part
Fits 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 5.9 First Gen Part
** Legal for installation and street use in California, California E.O. Exemption**
- Flows 23% more than the stock manifold.
- Flow tested and balanced for smooth, balanced exhaust flow, while maintaining velocity for increased turbo spool up
- Expansion joints prevent cracking.
- Includes 6pcs 1st gen Cummins exhaust manifold gaskets
- Three, Drilled and Tapped ports, for pyrometer and pressure fitting, one even in the bottom.
- Made from nickel laced ductile iron
- Black High Temperature Coating
- Comes pressed together, ready to install on first gen Cummins part
- OEM 04429349 & 04883352
Don't make the mistake of a single piece stainless exhaust manifold! Stainless steel manifolds move (expand and contract), 2 times more than our manifold. So while the stainless manifold may not break, your head, bolts and gasket will.
The Diesel Power Source manifold, is an all new mold design for just the 1st Gen 12 Valve cummins exhaust manifold. This is an important factor, because nearly every other competitor manifold on the market uses the same mold design for the 24 valve (round port), as for the 12 valve manifolds (rectangular port) and then they machine the ports to the correct shape. This is good for production cost, but poor for exhaust flow and performance, because the competiting mold design is smaller and then machined to shape, leaving smaller ports and poor exhaust transition, compared to our new design. Our 12V 1st Gen manifold has a separate rectangular port mold. More costly to make? Yes. Better performance for you? Absolutely! Still the best price 1st gen cummins parts on the market, why even consider anything else.
Check out our turbo page: 1 Gen Turbo Page
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
**All DPS first gen Cummins exhaust manifolds have been granted an exemption by CARB, which means 1st gen Cummins exhaust manifolds are legal to be installed and used in the state of California.
Applicable Part Numbers