When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
All in-stock orders require 2-4 business days to process your order for shipping. Items not in stock will be shipped 1 business day after stocking and will ship by means selected by you, the Member, at the time of purchase. On items that are special order please allow 7 to 10 business days before shipping. Additional Fedex and UPS ground shipping times range from 3 - 7 business days. Expedited delivery is available at a charge. Shipping price depends on your location, and the item purchased.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states applies on some products. However, when shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees will apply. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. All orders require 2-4 business days to process your order for shipping.
- Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt
- Products must be new, unused, resalable, and complete with all pieces included.
- Products must be uninstalled, in original packaging, including manuals
- Electrical parts must be untouched and unused
- Product seals must not be broken
- Products must not be welded, mounted, or altered in any way
- RMA number must be noted on the outside of the box. Please call Diesel Power Source to get an RMA number @801-930-8404
- Member is responsible for all return shipping, DPS does not pay any return shipping
- Member is responsible to insure with the shipper items being returned
- All returns will be inspected and are subject to approval
- DPS will refuse returns of special-order items
- DPS will refuse any shipment without an RMA number attached to the return
- Products must be packaged securely with the original box intact and not altered in any way
- Returns must be boxed in a separate box to protect the original packaging
- Restocking fee of 15% for all returns
- Repackaging fee of 10% for damaged original packaging incurred by Member action
- Shipping fees from original purchase will be deducted from refund amount
- Missing items and all other discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment
- DPS will immediately rectify any shipping errors reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment
- Returned items may be rejected by DPS
Members may return most new, unused, resalable with all pieces included within 14 days of receipt in order to qualify for a refund. DPS can only deal with the member that made the purchase from DPS.
DPS will not accept the return if the product is damaged from attempted install, used, or if the product is shipped without the original box, manual, or parts to include any tampering of electrical parts or product seals, and any Member action that prevents DPS from reselling the product. Product information must match that which was sent to the Member.
Any parts that have been installed, mounted, welded, or altered in any way including electronic tuners that are vin locked will not be accepted along with any special-order items.
All returns are subject to approval and must have an RMA number attached to the return which must be noted on the outside of the box, those that do not will be refused. All returns will be inspected, and a credit will be subject to approval upon successful inspection of the returned product.
A restocking fee of 15% will be incurred on all return shipments and return shipping is the responsibility of the Member. A repackaging fee of 10% will also be incurred for any original packaging damage that was incurred by Member action. Shipping fees from original purchase will be deducted from the refund amount.
Missing items including all shipment discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Please contact Member service for any questions and assistance. When sending a return, it is encouraged to email a picture pre-shipment to best assist in any claim or other problems with shipments.
How to obtain an RMA number
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. Returns require an RMA number to be accepted. To receive an RMA number, please call 801-930-8404 or email Member service at email@example.com
To complete a return, we require proof of purchase.
Upon receipt and successful inspection of your return, the refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to the original method of payment. This also includes the possibility of in-store credit.
On occasion, there can be delays with refunds posting to bank accounts, if your refund is taking longer than anticipated please contact your bank, and/or your credit card company as processing times may vary. Credits will be automatically applied to your original chosen payment method on file.
DPS will replace any defective or damaged items with the same item originally ordered. To exchange and replace the item please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA number. Please refer to the Return Policy for any direction or questions about the return process.
11279 S. Redwood Rd. Unit A
South Jordan, UT 84093