DPS Compounds - First Gen & Second Gen 12 Valve Cummins
Fits: 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 - 12 Valve Cummins
Increase your 12 Valve Cummins Performance Everywhere
From Stock Horsepower up to 1300 HP.
Compound Turbo Selector:
- Stage 1 200-550hp Stock turbo + S475
- Stage 2 250-600hp S362/65/0.7 over S475
- Stage 2.5 250-610hp S362/68/0.7 SXE Billet over S475
- Stage 3 350-650hp S362/71/0.7 over S475
- Stage 3.5 350-700hp S362/71/0.8 over S480
- Stage 4 350-650hp S363/68/0.7 over S475
- Stage 4.5 350-700hp S363/68/0.8 over S480
- Stage 5 400-700hp S363/73/0.7 over S475
- Stage 5.5 400-750hp S363/73/0.8 over S480
- Stage 6 400-700hp S364/71/0.8 over S475
- Stage 6.5 400-750hp S364/71/0.8 over S480
- Stage 7 450-850hp S364/71/0.8 over S480
- Stage 8 500-1000hp S366/73/0.8 over S480
- Stage 8.5 500-1100hp S366/73/0.8 over S483
- Stage 9 500-1300hp S369/73/0.8 over S483
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent factory-like fit. bolt-on application, no cutting or fabrication needed.
- Wastegated, allowing boost adjustment
- Performance 3-Piece Exhaust Manifold included
- Super high flow air filter
- Kevlar/Nomex lined silicone low pressure charge pipe provide superior flow and fitment compared to steel
- High pressure metal charge pipe.
- Cast hot pipe, not welded thin steel.
- Flexible Steel braided oil supply lines
- Stainless oil drain lines
- S400 Atmospheric Borg Warner turbocharger
- S300 High Pressure Wastegated turbo
- High pressure Ball Bearing Turbo Available for lightening fast spool up.
- Support bracket for Lower (large) turbocharger.
- Lower EGT's by 250-450 degrees, over a single turbocharger.
- Increase 12 Valve Cummins power by 22% to 30%.
- All of our Compound Kits are excellent for towing.
- Our 12 Valve Cummins compound kits are the best turbo upgrade for Dodge Cummins.
- Computer Flow Model Tested for unmatched air and exhaust flow.
- The only company making 1st gen cummins compound turbos
- 12 Valve Cummins Direct Fit
Reasons Why Our Compound Turbos Work So Well
- A lot more cool air enters the cylinders, because the dual staged compressors work together within their most efficient zones. The boost air is typically over 100 cooler per pressure made than from a single turbo.
- The air entering the cylinder is at higher pressure, bringing the boost pressure and exhaust drive pressures near a 1:1 ratio. The intake stroke can actually produce power.
- There are additional air molecules in the cylinder which do not get involved in combustion which carry the heat out of the cylinder (similar to how a jet engine is cooler).
- It has more complete combustion in the cylinders because there’s more air in the cylinder to burn all of the fuel.
Diesel Power Source compound turbo 5.9 cummins turbo kits are all designed on CAD/CAM Software, using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Testing. Our Cummins compound turbos give a factory-like fit with the highest performance possible. Everything fits like it was built from the factory, and performs so well. You’ll wonder how you ever drove without them.
Head Studs Recommended For:
- 1988-2002 enginesover 48 psi boost, and fire rings for over 55 psi boost
Have a Fummins or Chummins Conversion? Click this link for our Fummins, Chummins kits: https://www.dieselpowersource.com/compound-twin-turbo-fits-ford-cummins-fummins-conversion
Kit are complete, they include:
- Both s300 and s400 turbos (except stocker)
- Exhaust Manifold
- All air, exhaust and oil tubing
- Air Intake and filter
- Downpipe or Adapter to fit factory exhaust (depending on truck)
** 1-Year, Limited Warranty.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
***On 2nd Gen trucks with automatic transmission. The trans oil heat exchanger on the side of the engine block will need to be removed, bypassed or relocated to the frame. We sell the relocation kits for $149, select in the drop down.
***Only 2002 and older kits come with a downpipe, 2003 and newer kits bolt right to the factory exhaust.
***These kits do NOT have a CARB exemption. However our exhaust manifolds do.