DPS 62/71/12 TURBO FOR DODGE CUMMINS 1998.5 - 2002
WE NOW INCLUDE A 360 DEGREE THRUST BEARING WITH ALL DPS TURBOS!
The 360 degree bearing adds 45% more thrust load capacity.
Comes with new Intercooler Hose.
DPS 62/71 turbocharger with 12cm turbine housing,
Fits 1998.5-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9 Liter
YES THIS IS A 12cm TURBINE HOUSING (0.70 a/r) WITH A 71mm WHEEL !!!
Get the benefits of a 71mm turbine wheel, with 150-200 RPM better spool-up then a 14cm housing. This Diesel Power Source turbocharger will spool very similar to a 68 mm turbine wheel, and flows tons of air to 500 hp.
A great turbo upgrade for dodge cummins and a very driveable performance turbocharger.
- Comes with 360 Thrust Bearing,increasing thrust load capacity by 50%.
- Comes with a new Intercooler Hose (In Black Color Only)
- Polished Compressor Housing, at no additional charge on 2003 and newer trucks.
- Bolts Directly On, a 4" Downpipe is Required.
- 62mm Compressor Wheel; 12 cm Turbine Housing; 71 mm Turbine Wheel (enhanced for flow)
- Low Drive Pressure 71mm Turbine Wheel (Very Quick Spooling)
- Very Efficient 62mm Compressor Wheel
- Supports Up to 500 horsepower.
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 45-85 rwhp, depending on truck modifications.
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
- High Flow Dual Valve Wastegate, flows 2 times the exhaust as standard S300 Wastegates.
- Waste Adjustable With a Turn of a Nut.
- Large, Race-Proven Shaft
- Improved Bearings Allow Excellent Oiling
Turbo Spool-Up & Horsepower Comparison Table.
- DPS 62/65/12:1300-1400 RPM's; Max HP Rating 450
- DPS 62/71/12:1350-1450 RPM's; Max HP Rating 500
- DPS 64/71/12:1450-1600 RPM's; Max HP Rating 600
Turbos will spool differently in every truck. Injector size, timing, cam shaft, and other mods all affect the spool-up, the above table is the typical spool-up RPM's.
This turbo is perfectly engineered to offer remarkable driveability, while making a huge drop in EGT's, and large horsepower gains. Spool up is slightly slower than stock, but very reasonable on a modified truck. Whether BD, High Tech, Industrial Injection, ATS or other brand, these are all based on the same base turbo platform, with modifications. The compressor wheel flows approximately 930 cfm.
This Turbo is designed for a Dodge Cummins with larger injectors, chip/programmer, transmission mods.
DPS 62/71 Turbo
Comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Easily bolts right on, we offer turbine housings in both 2nd and 3rd Gen sizes (4.0 inch and 4.4 inch), standard HX40 Style 4.0"v-band style outlet included.
12 & 24 valve engines, need a 4 inch exhaust downpipe.
Outperforms other S300 based turbos up to 66mm size.
Compare to other S300 Based Turbos.
62 71 14 turbos will not spool as fast as DPS 62 71 12 turbo.
If you're looking for a 62/71/14 turbo, we also have this housing size.
DON'T FORGET THE 4" DOWNPIPE. REQUIRED ON 1988-2002 TRUCKS.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
DPS In-House Engineered 7 pad 360° Thrust Bearing