DPS 3rd GEN SWAP KIT FOR DODGE CUMMINS 6.7L 4th Gen 2007.5-2018 TURBO & MANIFOLD, EASIER THAN 2ND GEN SWAP KIT
Are you considering a 2nd Gen Turbo Swap and/or a T4 Turbo?
Our 3rd Gen Swap Kit has less parts, is easier to install, costs about $1000 less, allows you to keep your stock cold air intake, yet performs as well as a 2nd Gen Swap.
Benefits over competition 6.7L Second gen swaps:
- Much lower price and headache then 2G kits
- Wastegated T3 turbo, non non-gated T4
- Spool much faster than T4 turbos
- Lowers drive pressure more than T4 Turbos
- Flows more than a 1.0 A/R T4 Turbo
- Better towing because good spool and top end
- Makes 12%-18% more power than stock turbo
- Much more reliable than stock He351VE turbo
- Installs sooooooo much easier than 2nd gen Swap Kits
- Includes our performance 2-Piece Exhaust Manifold
- Fits right in the factory location
Excellent turbo upgrade for 6.7 Dodge Cummins with VGT Turbo.
Choose turbo sizes.
Fits 2007.5, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
S300 Based Turbo Choices
- 64/71/12 (0.7 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 64/74/12 (0.7 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 64/74/14 (0.8 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 66/74/14 (0.8 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 68/74/14 (0.8 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
Turbo Spool-Up and Horsepower Comparison Table:
- DPS 64/71/12: 1200-1300 RPM's; Max HP Rating 550
- DPS 64/74/12: 1400-1500 RPM's; Max HP Rating 600
- DPS 64/74/14: 1400-1500 RPM's; Max HP Rating 600
- DPS 66/74/14: 1700-1800 RPM's; Max HP Rating 700
- DPS 68/74/14: 1700-1800 RPM's; Max HP Rating 800
Features & Benefits:
- Bolts to factory exhaust and intake
- 360° Thrust Bearing (Max-Strength Technology) with oil ramps
- Grooved journal bearings
- Wastegated Turbine Housing spools fast and flows more than a T4
- Comes with a performance 2-piece DPS 3rd Gen Exhaust Manifold
- The 2-piece DPS 3rd Gen Exhaust Manifold performs as well as 2nd Gen aftermarket manifolds
- 62, 64, 66 & 68 Wheel Sizes
- 66 & 68 billet wheel available, and SXE
- 71 and 74 mm Turbine Wheel Sizes (74 can be either Clipped and unclipped)
- POLISHED COMPRESSOR HOUSING AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 12%-18% rwhp, depending on truck modifications
- Lower EGT's (Exhaust Temps) by 10%-18%
- Applications for Towing, Racing, Daily Driving, Fuel Mileage, Lower EGT's
- ETT (Extended Tip Technology Compressor)
- Optional Billet Wheel Upgrade Available
- Exceptional Towing Turbo
- Excellent 6.7 replacement turbo
- A performance 2-piece DPS 3rd Gen Exhaust Manifold
- A DPS Turbo with a Wastegated Turbine Housing
- All necessary gaskets, nuts, bolts, studs.
- Water Blockoff of plugs
- Flexible Oil Drain Tube
DPS In-house Engineered 360 Degree Thrust Bearing adds 50% more thrust load capacity
- A re-designed exhaust scroll, creating quicker spool up than standard turbine housing, but flowing equal volume to larger turbine housings. Our proprietary design optimizes the exit (tongue) angle into the wheel and makes a very noticeable increase in spool up, while utilizing a wastegate to improve spool-up and exhaust flow by over 22 lbs./min.
- DPS Turbochargers are Wastegated.
- Improving the internal bearing structure, including our Max-Strength technology 360 degree thrust bearing with oil ramps & grooved journal bearings.
This DPS Turbo and Manifold Kit (A.K.A the 3rd Gen Swap Kit for the 6.7L Cummins) is a great replacement/performance upgrade for the stock Variable Geometry Turbo (VGT) on the 6.7L Cummins. Attaches to the stock air intake, stock exhaust, and stock intercooler hose.
The stock VGT that comes in the 6.7L Cummins can easily be pushed beyond its limits. Excessive drive pressure and high EGT’s are common issues with the stock VGT. This DPS Turbo and Manifold kit is designed to replace the stock VGT with a correctly sized DPS turbo that will significantly increase performance and reliability over the stock VGT.
The DPS 3rd Gen Swap for the 6.7L Cummins performs as well as the 2nd Gen 6.7 Swap kit, but is much easier to install much less expensive! This is a great replacement turbo option for the 6.7L Cummins
Perfect solution to replace a broken stock turbo.
1-year, limited warranty.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
Performs as well as a 2nd gen swap, but is less expensive and eaiser to install.
Outperforms other S300 based turbos, up to their size (compare to HTB2, Phat Shaft, Super B, Aurora turbos). D-tech turbo technologies
** Requires truck to have already been deleted. We do not provide emissions delete items.
** Requires a programmer for the turbo delete for 6.7L Dodge Cummins
** For off road use only.
We're happy to talk to you and answer any questions you may have. We'd love to help you size a proper turbo for your application. Usually, we can prevent you from purchasing the wrong turbo with just a simple phone call.
Phone Number (801) 930-8404