DPS Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbo for Dodge Cummins
for Dodge Trucks with a 5.9 Cummins
S300 Ball Bearing Turbo Choices for Cummins
- Stage 2 62/71/12 Turbo
- Stage 3 64/71/12 Turbo
- Stage 4 64/71/14 Turbo
- Stage 5 66/74/14 Turbo
- Stage 6 68/74 Turbo
*Diesel Power Source Turbonator® VGT/VNT Options
- Mechanical VGT (Standard)
- Electronic VGT
- Improves turbo performance and output
- Adds Exhaust Brake to Turbo
- Allows tuning of turbo stator vanes via laptop computer
Turbo Spool-Up and Horsepower Comparison Guide:
- Stage 21350-1500 RPM's; 300-500 HP
- Stage 31400-1700 RPM's; 350-540 HP
- Stage 41600-1950 RPM's; 400-600 HP
- Stage 51700-2000 RPM's; 450-650 HP
- Stage 61900-2100 RPM's; 500-775 HP
**Injectors and Programmer are not included with this kit.
Features & Benefits:
- DPS Race Compressor Housing (flows 9% more)
- Directly bolts onto 1988-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L (2002 & older require downpipe)
- Turbo for Dodge Cummins fitment
- Wastegated turbine Housing (Adjustable)
- Optional Turbonator® VGT Upgrade
- POLISHED COMPRESSOR HOUSING AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 10%-18% rwhp, depending on truck modifications
- Lower EGT's (Exhaust Temps) by 10%-15%
- Can be used as direct factory replacement turbo
- Applications for Towing, Racing, Daily Driving, Fuel Mileage, Lower EGT's
- Optional Billet Wheel SXE Upgrade Available
** Turbos will spool differently in every truck. Injector size, timing, cam shaft, and other mods all affect the spool-up, the above table is the typical spool-up RPM's.
The DPS turbo for 5.9 cummins is based on the S300 turbo platform with substantial modifications. Our innovative in-house engineering with CFD (computational fluid dynamics) capabilities have greatly improved the performance of the DPS Turbos
No other Turbo for Dodge Cummins will compare to our performance.
The DPS Turbo for 5.9 cummins is also an excellent choice for the primary charger in a twin (compound) turbo application.
If using our turbo in compounds, please let us know so we can configure the wastegate with a spring gate to prevent damage.
We're happy to talk to you and answer any questions you may have. We'd love to help you size a proper turbo to your application. Many times we can prevent you from purchasing the wrong turbo with just a simple phone call.
Phone Number (801)930-8404
Fits Truck Years: 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1998.5 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 5.9L Cummins.
Whether you’re towing, racing, daily driving, or just need a stock replacement, this turbo for Dodge Cummins does it all.
Comes with a 1-year, limited warranty.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
Outperforms other S300 based turbos, up to their size (compare to HTB2, Phat Shaft, Super B, Aurora turbos).
**PLEASE NOTE: IF ORDERING FOR FOR COMPOUNDS, PLEASE LET US KNOW, WE MUST CHANGE THE WASTEGATE TO A SPRINGGATE SO THE ADDITIONAL PRESSURE DOESN'T DAMAGE THE WASTEGATE BY OPENING IT TOO FAR**