S475 COMPOUND TURBO FOR 6.7 CUMMINS TWIN TURBO KIT Fits 2010 - 2012
A 360 DEGREE THRUST BEARING IS INCLUDED IN EVERY DPS 62mm & 64mm TURBO
Our 360 Degree Thrust Bearing Adds 60% more thrust load capacity, making your turbo virtually "indestructible"
DPS 62mm Cummins 6.7 Turbo over S475 Turbo (75mm)
Full Compound Turbo Includes Everything for Install
This compound kit is the most unique and innovative 6.7 Cummins Compound Turbo Kit available today, with features like:
- Direct bolt-on application, no cutting or fabrication needed.
- High Flow 3-Piece Exhaust Manifold included in kit.
- Uses only the stock oil return (no need to pop out freeze plug for the second return line), all oil returns in the single, stock block return line.
- The absolute largest air filter on the market.
- Bolts right to factory exhaust on 2003-2012 trucks.
- Low pressure charge pipe is silicone with Kevlar liner (which is easier to fit than a steel tube). Silicone tubing uses fewer clamps and has better flow characteristics than steel.
- High pressure charge pipe is strong chrome plated aluminum.
- Small turbo has a 150% greater wastegate capacity
- An option of adding a built-in external wastegate.
- Cast hot pipe, has external wastegate port already built-in, which won't crack like welded pipes do.
- Steel braided oil supply lines.
- Polished DPS (small) turbocharger.
- S475 Borg Warner (S400 with 75mm compressor wheel) as large turbocharger.
- Support bracket for Lower (large) turbocharger.
- Adjustable boost pressure.
- Tons of other upgrade options: (upgrade options include increasing the S475 turbo up to an S483 (83mm compressor), and a 64mm compressor wheel, and 71mm turbine wheel, Call for details.)
Our kits now come with two separate oil drain lines (except for 12V engines that only have one oil drain port).
Diesel Power Source, 6.7 Cummins Compound Turbo Kit, performs excellent when Racing, Towing, or Sled Pulling, but is very driveable. SPOOL UP IS SIMILAR TO STOCK, while raising airflow significantly. Customers are amazed at the spool up, and driveability they get from such a high performance kit. **SPOOL UP IS VERY SIMILAR TO STOCK TURBO.
EGT's are typically reduced by 300-500 degrees, over a single turbocharger.
Boost pressure will typically exceed drive pressure. This can't typically be done with a single turbocharger (with single turbos, typically drive pressure is nearly double boost pressure).
Horsepower and torque are increased throughout the entire RPM band, and significantly increased in mid and upper range.
Specifically tuned for 350 to 800 horsepower applications.
This Twin/Compound Turbo Kit was designed on cutting edge CAD/CAM Software, using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Testing. You will not find a more high tech kit on the market today. Everything fits like it was built from the factory to be there.
Kit includes: Air Filter, Cast Iron Elbow (carries exhaust from secondary to primary turbo), Support Bracket for S400 Turbo, 3-Piece Exhaust Manifold (pre-tapped ports for pyro), Complete Air Intake including Air Filter, Silicone Charge Pipe (on Low-pressure end), Chrome Plated Aluminum Charge Pipe, 1-DPS 62 Turbo (small turbo, 62/12/65),1-S475 Turbo (large turbo 75mm compressor wheel/ 96m turbine wheel, 1.32 A/R Housing), 2-Steel Braided High Temp Oil Supply Lines, 2-Oil Drain Lines & Fittings, Turbo & Manifold Gaskets, Oil Line Adapters, Mounting Bolts, Exhaust Adapter (from S475 to exhaust pipe), V-Band Clamps, High Torque T-Bolt Clamps, Low Torque Clamps, 4" Exhaust Downpipe, Installation Instructions.
Note: The following test results are on our HT3B Twin Kit (the S475-S483 Twin Kits yield even better results).
EGT TEST RESULTS: The following test results were to test different single turbochargers against our Twin Turbo Kit (this test was on our HT3B twin kit which has less air flow than the S400 series kits). Each test consisted of a sustained 400hp dyno pull. The test truck was brought up to a 400hp on the dyno, and then loaded to hold a sustained loaded pull, equal to pulling a trailer up a grade using 400 hp. The EGT's were read pre-turbo. The results follow:
- Test 1 Stock Turbo: Max EGT's reached 1700 degrees, (Test Time: 13 seconds, operator ended test due to excessive EGT's).
- Test 2 Competitors Stainless Steel Housing Turbo: Max EGT's reached 1700 deg (Test Time: 17 seconds, operator ended test due to excessive EGT's).
- Test 3 Diesel Power Source Twin Turbos: Max EGT's reached 1290 (Test Time: 1 minute, EGT's did not ever exceed 1290 degrees).
Question 1: If you already have a competitor’s turbo (ie. BD, Phat Shaft, Arora) or an HT3B, can you use it on this kit.
Answer 1: Possibly. give us a call and we can let you know.
Question 2: Why is the kit more than the 3rd Gen kits.
Answer 2: Because 2nd gen kits require the included downpipe.
Please send any other questions. --Thanks Diesel Power Source.
** 1-Year, Limited Warranty.
** For 6.7 L Cummins owners. This kit requires a DPF delete, and removal of the EGR, as well as a programmer with a turbo delete, such as Smarty. For all 6.7 L Cummins this kit is for off-road use only.
** The standard kit is a DPS 62 over an S475. (Add $400 for and S480 (80mm) Upgrade, Add $100 for DPS 64 Upgrade)
** On 2nd Gen trucks, head studs are highly recommended for boost pressure over 48 psi, and fire rings recommended for boost pressure over 55 psi. This system is capable of well over 60 psi, but is adjustable to below 50 psi, depending on truck.
** On 3rd Gen trucks, head studs are highly recommended for boost pressure over 55 psi, and fire rings recommended for boost pressure over 65 psi. This system is capable of well over 60 psi, but is adjustable.
** On trucks with automatic transmissions, some trucks require relocation of the transmission oil cooler on the side of the engine block, but not all 2nd gen trucks require this.
** Most S300 turbos can be used in this kit.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.