DPS Add A Turbo Kit 6.7 Cummins Twin Turbo Using Stock Turbo
S475 over stock Cummins
Fits 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Trucks
*EGR, DPF and exhaust brake can remain intact, if desired*
Spools like factory and cools high EGT’s 250 - 400 degrees.
Improves air flow by nealy 3 times.
The Diesel Power Source Add A Turbo Kit 6.7 Cummins Twin Turbo Using Stock Turbo includes everything for install.
"With quick low end response, amazing top end power, and very cool EGT's...These D.P.S. compounds offers best of all worlds!"
Features & Benefits:
- Can be used with or without emissions.
- Direct bolt-on application, no fabrication needed.
- Clamps onto factory exhaust.
- DPS hot pipe re-routes all exhaust in one amazing cast hot pipe.
- Large, high flow air filter.
- 4 inch downpipe included (2-piece for ease of install).
- Low pressure charge pipe is silicone with Kevlar/Nomex liner.
- Uses stock HE351VE turbo.
- Retains factory exhaust brake.
- Support Bracket for S400 Turbo
- Flexible Steel braided oil supply lines, and OEM quality oil drain lines (flexible stainless steel).
- S475 Turbo (S400 with 75mm compressor wheel) as large turbocharger
- Upgrade options include increasing the S475 turbo up to an S480 or even an S483 Call for details.)
- Increases power by 22% or more.
Lightning Fast Spool-Up. Diesel Power Source, Twin Turbo S475 over stock Cummins trucks performs excellent when Racing, Towing, or Sled Pulling, and are so driveable.
EGT's are typically reduced by 250-400 degrees.
Horsepower, and torque on the Dodge Ram Twin Turbos are increased throughout the entire RPM band, and significantly increased in mid and upper range. Typically increases horsepower by 22%-26%. A 400 HP truck will typically gain appx. 95-105 HP.
DPS Cummins Twin Turbo kit using stock turbo will run cool, clean and powerful. Specifically designed to operate awesome from stock horsepower all the way up to 600 horsepower. (If going beyond 600 HP we recommend using the S480 turbo, additional fee will apply. S480 is good to 700 HP with this kit.)
This 6.7 Cummins Twin Turbo using stock turbo kit was designed on cutting edge CAD/CAM Software, using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Testing. You will not find a more advanced kit on the market today. Everything fits like it was built from the factory and works with or without emissions intact.
- Air Filter
- Exclusive Cast Hot Pipe
- Support Bracket for S400 Turbo
- New Air Intake tubing
- Low-Pressure Charge Pipe
- 1-S475 Turbo (large turbo 75mm compressor wheel/ 96m turbine wheel, 1.32 A/R Housing)
- Steel Braided High Temp Oil Supply Lines
- All necessary coolant lines
- All necessary A/C relocation lines
- Stainless steel exhaust tubing, tig welded.
- Flex Oil Drain Line
- All necessary gaskets, fittings, bolts, nuts & clamps
- Heat wrap
- Complete Installation Instructions….and the absolute best customer support on the Earth.
*With this kit you use your stock HE351VE turbocharger*
Reasons Why Our Compound Turbos Work So Well
- The air entering the cylinders is cooler, because dual compressors work together within their most efficient zone. The boost air is typically over 100 cooler than from a single turbo.
- The air entering the cylinder is at higher pressure, bringing the boost pressure and exhaust drive pressures near a 1:1 ratio. The intake stroke can actually produce power.
- There are additional air molecules in the cylinder which do not get involved in combustion which carry the heat out of the cylinder (similar to how a jet engine is cooler).
- It has more complete combustion in the cylinders because there’s more air in the cylinder to burn all of the fuel.
Diesel Power Source is a Private Member Association.
Please call or email with any other questions. --Thanks Diesel Power Source.
** 1-Year, Limited Warranty.
** The standard kit includes an S475. (Additional fee for 80mm and 83mm compressor wheel upgrades).
** This kit is capable of over 60 PSI, head studs are highly recommended for boost pressure over 45 psi
**A coolant resevoir is provided with 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 kits.
**Note: While this kit is completely emissions friendly and can keep all emissions intact, DPS is seeking CARB certification but it does not yet have a CARB exemption.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
"They are towings best friend, I tow a 20 thousand pound trailer everyday and will never go back to a single, and boost psi is a more complicated question, mine go anywhere from 40 to 60 psi , but if you have stock fuel then 30 to 40 depending on truck." -