DPS Twins | Cummins 475 Twin Turbo Setup | The Best Spool Up
Fits: 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1998.5 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007
Cummins Twin Turbo Setups:
- Stage 1 200-550hp Stock turbo + S475
- Unavailable for 1st gen trucks
- Stage 2 250-600hp S362/65/0.7 over S475
- Stage 2.5 250-625hp S362/68/0.7 SXE Billet over S475
- Stage 3 350-650hp S362/71/0.7 over S475
- Stage 3.5 350-700hp S362/71/0.7 over S480
- Stage 4 350-675hp S363/68/0.7 over S475
- Stage 4.5 350-700hp S363/68/0.7 over S480
- Stage 5 400-700hp S363/73/0.8 over S475
- Stage 5.5 400-800hp S363/73/0.8 over S480*
- Stage 6 400-700hp S364/71/0.7 over S475*
- Stage 6.5 400-750hp S364/71/0.7 over S480*
- Stage 7 450-800hp S364/71/0.8 over S480*
- Stage 8 500-1050hp S366/73/0.8 over S480*
- Stage 8.5 500-1100hp S366/73/0.8 over S483*
- Stage 9 500-1300hp S369/73/0.8 over S483*
- Excellent factory-like fit. bolt-on application, no cutting or fabrication needed.
- Wastegated, allowing boost adjustment
- Performance 3-Piece Exhaust Manifold included
- Super high flow air filter
- Flexible Steel braided oil supply lines
- Stainless oil drain lines
- Lower EGT's by 250-450 degrees
- Increase horsepower by 22% to 25% depending on your turbo selection.
- The best twin turbo setup available.
- The best twin turbo spool up in the industry
Why DPS Cummins Twin Turbo Setups Work So Well
- A lot more cool air enters the cylinders, because the dual staged compressors work together within their most efficient zones. The boost air is typically over 100 cooler per pressure made than from a single turbo.
- The air entering the cylinder is at higher pressure, bringing the boost pressure and exhaust drive pressures near a 1:1 ratio. The intake stroke can actually produce power.
- There are additional air molecules in the cylinder which do not get involved in combustion which carry the heat out of the cylinder (similar to how a jet engine is cooler).
- It has more complete combustion in the cylinders because there’s more air in the cylinder to burn all of the fuel.
Head Studs Recommended For Cummins 475 Twin Turbo Setups:
- 1988-2002 enginesover 48 psi boost, and fire rings for over 55 psi boost
- 2003-2007 enginesover 55 psi boost, and fire rings for over 65 psi boost
- Our Compound Turbo systems are all capable of over more than 55 psi, but are adjustable depending on truck.
Have a Fummins or Chummins Conversion? Click this link for our Fummins, Chummins kits: DPS Fummins Compound Kits
Have a 6.7 Cummins or HP over 650 HP click this link for our larger Twin Turbo Setups: Link DPS Large Twin Turbo Kits
Kits are complete, they include:
- Both s300 and s475 turbos (except stocker)
- Exhaust Manifold
- All air, exhaust and oil tubing
- Air Intake and filter
- Downpipe or Adapter to fit factory exhaust (depending on truck)
** 1-Year, Limited Warranty.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
***On 2nd Gen trucks with automatic transmission. The trans oil heat exchanger on the side of the engine block will need to be removed, bypassed or relocated to the frame. We sell the relocation kits for $149, select in the drop down.
***Only 2002 and older kits come with a downpipe, 2003 and newer kits bolt right to the factory exhaust.
***These kits do NOT have a CARB exemption. However our exhaust manifolds do.