DPS COMPOUND TURBOS | 3rd GEN CUMMINS DIESEL 5.9
The best compound turbo for 3rd Gen Cummins!
Fits: 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Year Trucks
From Stock Horsepower up to 1300 HP.
3rd Gen Cummins Compound Turbo Kits:
- Stage 1 200-550hp Stock turbo + S475*
- Stage 2 250-600hp 62/65/0.7 over S475*
- Stage 3 350-650hp 62/71/0.7 over S475*
- Stage 4 350-700hp 62/71/0.7 over S480*
- Stage 5 400-750hp 64/71/0.7 over S480*
- Stage 6 450-850hp 64/74/0.8 over S480
- Stage 7 500-1000hp 66/74/0.8 over S480
- Stage 8 650-1300hp 68/74/0.8 over S483
Choose Your 3rd Gen Cummins Compound Turbo Kit
- Determine your horsepower level, keeping in mind our compound turbo kit will add about 25%
- With you power determine what Stage Level of kit you want from the list above.
- Match the Stages you choose to the star rating map to decide which kit is best for you.
- That's it! Select your kit from the drop-down.
Compound Turbo Features & Benefits:
- Excellent factory-like fit in 3rd gen Cummins
- Wastegated, allowing boost adjustment on Cummins diesels
- Performance 3-Piece Exhaust Manifold included
- Super high flow air filter
- Kevlar/Nomex lined silicone low pressure charge pipe provide superior flow and fitment compared to steel
- High pressure metal charge pipe.
- Cast hot pipe, not welded thin steel.
- Flexible Steel braided oil supply lines
- Stainless oil drain lines
- S400 Atmospheric Borg Warner turbocharger
- S300 High Pressure Wastegated turbo
- High pressure Ball Bearing Turbo Available for lightening fast spool up.
- Support bracket for Lower (large) turbocharger.
- Lower EGT's by 250-450 degrees, over a single turbocharger.
- Increase Cummins diesel HP by 22% to 30% depending on your turbo selection.
- All of our 3rd Gen Compound Turbo Kits are excellent for towing.
- Our Compound turbos are the best turbo upgrade you can do for 3rd Gen Cummins
- Computer Flow Model Tested for unmatched air and exhaust flow.
- Bolts right to the 3rd Gen Cummins factory exhaust.
Why Diesel Power Source 3rd Gen Cummins Compound Turbos Work So Well
- A lot more cool air enters the cylinders, because the dual staged compressors work together within their most efficient zones. The boost air is typically over 100 cooler per pressure made than from a single turbo.
- The air entering the cylinder is at higher pressure, bringing the boost pressure and exhaust drive pressures near a 1:1 ratio. The intake stroke can actually produce power.
- There are additional air molecules in the cylinder which do not get involved in combustion which carry the heat out of the cylinder (similar to how a jet engine is cooler).
- It has more complete combustion in the cylinders because there’s more air in the cylinder to burn all of the fuel.
DPS compound turbo 5.9 cummins turbo kits are all designed on CAD/CAM Software, using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Testing. Our Cummins compound turbos give a factory-like fit with the highest performance possible. Everything fits like it was built from the factory, and performs so well. You’ll wonder how you ever drove without them.
Looking for a 1st or 2nd Gen Compound Kit? We have those also, click link:
Head Studs Recommended For:
- 2003-2007 engines over 55 psi boost, and fire rings for over 65 psi boost
- Our Compound Turbo systems are all capable of over more than 55 psi, but are adjustable depending on truck.
Kit are complete, they include:
- Both s300 and s400 turbos (except stocker)
- Exhaust Manifold
- All air, exhaust and oil tubing
- Air Intake and filter
- Downpipe or Adapter to fit factory exhaust (depending on truck)
** 1-Year, Limited Warranty.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
Looking for 1st or 2nd Gen Compound Kits, we have those also.
***These kits do NOT have a CARB exemption. However our exhaust manifolds do.