62/71/12 DODGE 5.9 CUMMINS TURBO CR 2003 - 2007
The perfect towing turbo for trucks between 375 - 500 HP 5.9 Cummins
DPS 62/71 turbocharger with 12cm turbine housing,
Fits 3rd Gen 2003-07 Dodge 5.9 Liter Cummins
YES THIS IS A 12cm TURBINE HOUSING (0.70 a/r) WITH A 71mm WHEEL !!!
Get the benefits of a 71mm turbine wheel, with 150-200 RPM better spool-up then a 14cm housing. This turbocharger will spool very similar to a 62/65 mm turbo wheel, and flows tons of air to 500 hp. A great choice for a 5.9 cummins turbo upgrade.
A great, very drivable performance turbocharger and a perfect turbo upgrade for dodge cummins.
- Comes with 360 Thrust Bearing, increasing thrust load capacity by 50%.
- Bolts Directly On. No Downpipe required.
- Polished Compressor Housing, at no additional charge on 2003 and newer trucks only.
- 62 mm Compressor Wheel; 12 cm Turbine Housing; 71 mm Turbine Wheel
- Low Drive Pressure 71mm Turbine Wheel (Very Quick Spooling)
- Very Efficient 62mm Compressor Wheel
- Supports Up to 500 horsepower.
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 45-75 rwhp, depending on truck modifications.
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
- High Flow Dual Valve Wastegate, flows 2 times the exhaust as standard S300 Wastegates.
- Waste Adjustable With a Turn of a Nut.
- Large, Race-Proven Shaft
- Improved Bearings Allow Excellent Oiling at High Speeds
Turbo Spool-Up & Horsepower Comparison Table.
- DPS 62/65/12: 1300-1400 RPM's; Max HP Rating 450
- DPS 62/71/12: 1350-1450 RPM's; Max HP Rating 500
- DPS 64/71/12: 1450-1600 RPM's; Max HP Rating 600
Turbos will spool differently in every truck. Injector size, timing, cam shaft, and other mods all affect the spool-up, the above table is the typical spool-up RPM's.
DTech 62/71/12 Turbo
This 5.9 liter cummins turbo is perfectly engineered to offer remarkable driveability, while making a huge drop in EGT's, and large horsepower gains. Spool up is slightly slower than stock, but very reasonable on a modified truck. The 64mm compressor wheel flows approximately 1190 cfm.
This Diesel Power Source Turbo is designed for a Dodge Cummins with larger injectors, chip/programmer, transmission mods.
Comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Easily bolts right on, we offer turbine housings in both 2nd and 3rd Gen sizes (4.0 inch and 4.4 inch), standard 3rd housing (4.4") included.
12 & 24 valve engines, need a 4 inch exhaust downpipe.
Outperforms other S300 based turbos up to 66mm size.
S300 Based Turbo.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
DPS Engineered 6 pad 360° Thrust Bearing has oil ramps to sheet oil and prevent failure.