DPS 66/74/14 TURBO FOR DODGE CUMMINS 5.9L 12V 1988 - 1998
360 DEGREE BEARING INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST!
The 360 degree bearing adds 45% more thrust load capacity.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolts directly to manifold and intake of 1988-1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9L 12V
- 360° Thrust Bearing
- Intercooler Tube included (Black only)
- Adjustable High flowing wastegate with turnbuckle
- Very quick spool-up (similar to stock)
- POLISHED COMPRESSOR HOUSING AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Up to 700 horsepower
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 60-100 rwhp, depending on truck modifications
- Flows 1260 cfm vs. stock turbo at appx. 550 cfm
- Can be used as direct factory replacement turbo
- Great for towing
Turbo Spool-Up Comparison Table
- DPS 62/65/12:1300-1400 RPM's; Max HP Rating 450
- DPS 62/71/12:1350-1450 RPM's; Max HP Rating 500
- DPS 64/71/12:1450-1600 RPM's; Max HP Rating 600
- DPS 66/74/14: 1750-1950 RPM's; Max HP Rating 700
** Turbos will spool differently in every truck. Injector size, timing, cam shaft, and other mods all affect the spool-up, the above table is the typical spool-up RPM's.
The Diesel Power Source Turbo is also an excellent choice for the primary charger in a twin (compound) turbo application. This cummins turbo is the perfect turbo upgrade for the dodge cummins truck.
This turbo is at the top-end of the performance ladder. It requires large injectors, transmission modifications. Spool-up will be slower than stock, but EGT's and Horsepower performance will dramatically improve.
Comes with a 1-year, limited warranty. This is a great factory turbo replacement/upgrade and easily bolts right on.
Formally D-Tech/DTech Turbo.
**Requires a 4" downpipe.
66 74 14 turbo
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.