DPS 6.7 Cummins Exhaust Manifold 4th Gen 2007.5-2018 Dodge Cummins Common Rail 6.7L
Fits 2007.5 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 6.7L
Fully EGR Compatible!!!
The DPS 6.7 Cummins Exhaust Manifold for the Dodge Cummins Common Rail (CR) engine is the best 6.7 Cummins replacement manifold. DPS 2-Piece Manifold is cast from high nickel ductile iron (which can handle extreme heat without cracking). We've designed this manifold based on Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Testing, which will results in quicker turbo spool-up, and increases exhaust gas efficiency.
Stock manifolds are known to shrink significantly, causing manifold-cracking, gasket problems, and exhaust flow problems created by exhaust port misalignment. Our 2 Piece Manifold, on the other hand, allows manifold to expand and contract with heat, eliminating warping and cracking to the manifold, eliminating the dreaded manifold shrinkage.
This manifold flows much better than the factory Cummins Manifold. Our manifold lowers EGTs on the rear cylinders by 200 degrees.
- Flows 23% more than the stock manifold.
- Flow tested and balanced for increased balanced exhaust flow, while maintaining velocity for increased turbo spool up.
- Includes block gaskets, and two bolts.
- Drilled/Tapped ports, two sizes, for pyrometer and pressure fitting.
- Made from Moly-Bendum Ductile Iron.
- Black High Temperature Coating
- Comes pressed together, pressure tested and ready to install
Don't make the mistake of a single piece stainless exhaust manifold. Stainless steel manifolds move (expand and contract), 2 times more than our manifold. So while the stainless manifold may not break, your head, bolts and gasket will.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.