DPS T-4 3 Piece EXHAUST MANIFOLD for 1998.5-2014 Dodge Cummins
** Legal for installation and street use in California, California E.O. Exemption for pre-2007 vehicles*
- Flow tested and balanced for smooth, balanced exhaust flow, while maintaining velocity for increased turbo spool up
- Includes block gaskets, and 2 new bolts (used to attach to head on two upper center holes)
- Three, Drilled and Tapped ports, for pyrometer and pressure fitting, one even in the bottom.
- Made from nickel laced ductile iron
- Black High Temperature Coating
- Comes pressed together, pressure tested and ready to install
- T4 Turbo Flange
A great performance manifold for the larger T-4 Turbos.
Some modifications to engine and/or vehicle will be necessary, as the stock turbos are not T-4 flanges.
This 3-Piece Manifold is cast from Ductile Iron similar to your turbine housing (which can handle extreme heat, without much expansion or shinkage). We've designed this manifold with flow bench testing to increase turbo spool-up, and increase exhaust gas efficiency, all while maintaining exhaust gas velocity, so the turbo will function optimally. We've made the end ports flow more similar to the center ports so the end ports EGT's won't be severly hotter than the center ports.
Stock manifolds and one-piece competitor manifolds are known to shrink significantly, causing manifold-cracking, gasket problems, and exhaust flow problems created by exhaust port misalignment. Even stainless steel manifolds will shrink significantly, causing misalignment. The dirty little secret is that competitor's stainless steel actually moves (expands and contracts) more than ductile iron does. Our 3-Piece Manifold, on the other hand, allows manifold to expand and contract with heat, eliminating warping and cracking to the manifold, eliminating the dreaded manifold shrinkage.
**All DPS Exhaust Manifolds have been granted an exemption by CARB, which means they are legal to be installed and used in the state of California, on vehicles 2007 and before.**