DPS 62/68 BILLET TURBO FOR DODGE CUMMINS CR 2003 - 2007
NEW BILLET COMPRESSOR WHEEL FLOWS 1 LBS./MIN MORE AIR THAN THE 63/68 TURBO WITH CAST WHEEL
6-PAD DEGREE BEARING INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST!
Utilizing the latest BorgWarner compressor billet wheel and thrust bearing.
DPS 62/68 turbocharger with Billet compressor wheel,
Great for towing turbocharger, quick response and performance 375-550 RWHP
Fits 3rd Gen 2003-07 Dodge Cummins 5.9 Liter
Get the benefits of a 68mm turbine wheel, with nearly identical spool-up to a 62/65.
A great, very driveable performance turbocharger.
- Comes with 6-pad Thrust Bearing, increasing thrust load capacity by 50%.
- Bolts Directly On. No Downpipe required.
- Polished Compressor Housing, at no additional charge.
- 62 mm Compressor Wheel; 12 cm Turbine Housing; 68mm Turbine Wheel
- Low Drive Pressure 68mm Turbine Wheel (Very Quick Spooling)
- Very Efficient 62mm Compressor Wheel
- Supports Up to 550 horsepower.
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 45-75 rwhp, depending on truck modifications.
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
- High Flow Dual Valve Wastegate, flows 2 times the exhaust as standard S300 Wastegates.
- Waste Adjustable With a Turn of a Nut.
- Large, Race-Proven Shaft
Turbo Spool-Up & Horsepower Comparison Table.
- DPS 62/65/12: 1300-1400 RPM's; Max HP Rating 450
- DPS 62/68/12: 1350-1450 RPM's; Max HP Rating 550
- DPS 62/71/12: 1350-1450 RPM's; Max HP Rating 500
- DPS 64/71/12: 1450-1600 RPM's; Max HP Rating 600
Turbos will spool differently in every truck. Injector size, timing, cam shaft, and other mods all affect the spool-up, the above table is the typical spool-up RPM's.
D-Tech 62/68/12 Turbo
This turbo is perfectly engineered to offer remarkable driveability, while making a huge drop in EGT's, and large horsepower gains. Spool up is slightly slower than stock, but very reasonable on a modified truck. Whether BD, High Tech, Industrial Injection, ATS or other brand, these are all based on the same base turbo platform, with modifications. The compressor wheel flows approximately 1040 cfm.
This Turbo is designed for a Dodge Cummins with larger injectors, chip/programmer, transmission mods.
Comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Easily bolts right on, we offer turbine housings in both 2nd and 3rd Gen sizes (4.0 inch and 4.4 inch), standard 3rd housing (4.4") included.
12 & 24 valve engines, need a 4 inch exhaust downpipe.
Outperforms other S300 based turbos up to 63mm size.
Compare to HTB2, Phat Shaft, Super B, Aurora, and other S300 Based Turbos.