DPS 62/68 BILLET TURBO 2003-07 DODGE CUMMINS OUTFLOWS 63MM TURBO 5.9
NEW BILLET COMPRESSOR WHEEL FLOWS 1 LBS./MIN MORE AIR THAN THE 63MM TURBO 5.9 WITH CAST WHEEL
FOR OUR MAIN TURBO CLICK HERE
DPS 62/68 turbocharger with Billet compressor wheel,
Great for towing turbocharger, quick response and performance 375-550 RWHP
Fits 3rd Gen 2003-07 Dodge Cummins 5.9 Liter
Get the benefits of a 68mm turbine wheel, with nearly identical spool-up to a 62/65.
A great, very driveable performance turbocharger.
- Comes with 6-pad Thrust Bearing, increasing thrust load capacity by 50%.
- Bolts Directly On. No Downpipe required.
- Polished Compressor Housing, at no additional charge (on 2003 and newer trucks only).
- 62 mm Compressor Wheel; 12 cm Turbine Housing; 68mm Turbine Wheel
- Low Drive Pressure 68mm Turbine Wheel (Very Quick Spooling)
- Very Efficient 62mm Compressor Wheel
- Supports Up to 550 horsepower.
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 45-75 rwhp, depending on truck modifications.
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
- High Flow Dual Valve Wastegate, flows 2 times the exhaust as standard S300 Wastegates.
- Waste Adjustable With a Turn of a Nut.
- Large, Race-Proven Shaft
Turbo Spool-Up & Horsepower Comparison Table.
- DPS 62/65/12: 1300-1400 RPM's; Max HP Rating 450
- DPS 62/68/12: 1350-1450 RPM's; Max HP Rating 550
- DPS 62/71/12: 1350-1450 RPM's; Max HP Rating 500
- DPS 64/71/12: 1450-1600 RPM's; Max HP Rating 600
Turbos will spool differently in every truck. Injector size, timing, cam shaft, and other mods all affect the spool-up, the above table is the typical spool-up RPM's.
DPS 62/68/12 Turbo flows 1lb/min more than 63mm turbo 5.9 Cummins Turbo.
This Diesel Power Source turbo is perfectly engineered to offer remarkable driveability, while this 6268 turbo makes a huge drop in EGT's, and large horsepower gains. Spool up is slightly slower than stock, but very reasonable on a modified truck. The compressor wheel flows approximately 1040 cfm.
This 6268 turbo is designed for a Dodge Cummins with larger injectors, chip/programmer, transmission mods.
Our 62 68 turbo comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Easily bolts right on, we offer turbine housings in both 2nd and 3rd Gen sizes (4.0 inch and 4.4 inch), standard 3rd housing (4.4") included.
12 & 24 valve engines, need a 4 inch exhaust downpipe.
The 6268 turbo outperforms other S300 based turbos up to 63mm size.
S300 Turbo base, with many improvements.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.