DPS Turbo & Exhaust Manifold Package for 12V & 24V Fummins (Ford/Cummins Conversions) T-3
S300 Turbo and 24V Exhaust Manifold combo for the Fummins (Ford/Cummins Conversion) for the following years of Cummins engines:
1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1998.5, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
DPS Turbo & Exhaust Manifold Package for 24V & 12V Fummins (Ford/Cummins Conversions) T-3 for Cummins Engines
Fits: 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1998.5,1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
Package Price Saves you Money!!!
Choose Compressor and Turbine Wheel sizes
Compressor Wheel Sizes from 62, 64, and 66
New Technology Turbine Wheel Sizes: 71, 74
Customize Your Turbo & Manifold
This DPS Turbo and Manifold Package Combo will bolt on a Fummins with a 24V or 12V Cummins and is a great replacement/performance upgrade. This kit will greatly Increase power and performance over a stock turbo by pushing more air with lower drive pressure.
The stock turbo that comes with the Cummins can easily be pushed beyond its limits. Excessive drive pressure and high EGT’s are common issues with the stock. This DPS Turbo and Manifold combo kit is designed to replace the stock trubo with a correctly sized DPS turbo that will significantly increase performance and reliability over the stock turbo.
This Turbo & Manifold package combo is designed to fit on your Ford pickup with the Cummins engine conversion. Made to clear your heater A/C core.
Perfect solution to replace a broken stock turbo.
S300 Based Turbo Choices
- 62/65/12 (0.7 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 62/71/12 (0.7 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 64/71/12 (0.7 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 64/74/14 (0.8 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 66/74/14 (0.8 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
Features & Benefits:
- Made to clear your heater A/C core
- 360° Turbo Thrust Bearing (Max-Strength Technology) with oil ramps
- Grooved journal bearings
- Wastegated Turbine Housing spools fast and flows more than a T4
- Chose between a 12V or 24V performance 2-piece DPS Exhaust Manifold
- The 2-piece DPS Exhaust Manifold is a high flow design
- 62, 64, & 66 Wheel Sizes
- 68 billet wheel available
- 65, 71 and 74 mm Turbine Wheel Sizes (74 can be either Clipped and unclipped)
- POLISHED COMPRESSOR HOUSING AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 10%-15% rwhp, depending on truck modifications
- Lower EGT's (Exhaust Temps) by 10%-15%
- Applications for Towing, Racing, Daily Driving, Fuel Mileage, Lower EGT's
- ETT (Extended Tip Technology Compressor)
- Optional Billet Wheel Upgrade Available
- A performance 2-piece DPS Exhaust Manifold (12V or 24V)
- A DPS Turbo with a Wastegated Turbine Housing
- All necessary gaskets, nuts, bolts, studs.
- Water Blockoff of plugs for 6.7L models
DPS In-house Engineered 360 Degree Thrust Bearing adds 50% more thrust load capacity
** Turbos will spool differently in every truck. Injector size, timing, cam shaft, and other mods all affect the spool-up, the above table is the typical spool-up RPM's.
DPS turbos are perfectly engineered turbo upgrades for a Dodge with a Cummins, and offer excellent drive-ability, while making large drops in EGT's, and huge horsepower gains. DPS turbos are designed to spool up quickly. DPS turbos are based on the S300 turbo platform with substantial modifications and upgrades. Our innovative in-house engineering has greatly improved the performance and durability of DPS Turbos by:
- A re-designed exhaust scroll, creating quicker spool up than standard turbine housing, but flowing equal volume to larger turbine housings. Our proprietary design optimizes the exit (tongue) angle into the wheel and makes a very noticeable increase in spool up, while utilizing a wastegate to improve spool-up and exhaust flow by over 22 lbs./min.
- DPS Turbochargers are Wastegated.
- Improving the internal bearing structure, including our Max-Strength technology 360 degree thrust bearing with oil ramps & grooved journal bearings.
Turbo and Manifold come with a 1-year, limited warranty.
CA Residents: Not legal for sale or use in the State of California on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
Outperforms other S300 based turbos, up to their size (compare to HTB2, Phat Shaft, Super B, Aurora turbos). D-tech turbo technologies
** For 6.7L Cummins engines must be already been deleted. We do not provide emissions delete items.
** For off road use only.
We're happy to talk to you and answer any questions you may have. We'd love to help you size a proper turbo for your application. Usually, we can prevent you from purchasing the wrong turbo with just a simple phone call.
Phone Number (801) 930-8404