Add-a-Turbo CUMMINS 6.7L Twin Turbo Kit
STOCKER S400 COMPOUND TURBOCHARGERS FOR CUMMINS 6.7L
Fits 2010 - 2012 Year Trucks
*EGR, DPF and exhaust brake can remain intact, if desired*
Spools like stock and cools EGT’s 250 - 400 degrees.
Improves air flow by nealy 3 times.
Stocker Compound Kit includes everything necessary for install.
"With quick low end response, amazing top end power, and very cool EGT's...These D.P.S. compounds offers best of all worlds!"
Features & Benefits:
- Direct bolt-on application, no fabrication needed.
- Large, high flow air filter.
- 4 inch downpipe included (2-piece for ease of install).
- Low pressure charge pipe is silicone with Kevlar/Nomex liner (which is easier to fit than a steel tube). Silicone tubing uses fewer clamps and has better flow characteristics than steel.
- Uses stock HE351VE turbo.
- Retains factory exhaust brake.
- All Stainless steel tubing.
- Support Bracket for S400 Turbo
- Flexible Steel braided oil supply lines, and OEM quality oil drain lines (flexible stainless steel).
- S475 Borg Warner (S400 with 75mm compressor wheel) as large turbocharger
- Upgrade options include increasing the S475 turbo up to an S480 or even an S483 Call for details.)
Lightning Fast Spool-Up. Diesel Power Source, Stocker Twin / Compound Turbo Kit, performs excellent when Racing, Towing, or Sled Pulling, but is so very driveable.
EGT's are typically reduced by 250-400 degrees.
Horsepower, and torque on the Dodge Ram Twin Turbos are increased throughout the entire RPM band, and significantly increased in mid and upper range. Typically increases horsepower by 22%-26%. A 400 HP truck will typically gain appx. 95-105 HP.
The Cummins 6.7L Specifically designed to operate awesome from stock horsepower all the way up to 600 horsepower. (If going beyond 600 HP we recommend using the S480 turbo, additional fee will apply. S480 is good to 700 HP with this kit.)
This Twin/Compound Turbo Kit was designed on cutting edge CAD/CAM Software, using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Testing. You will not find a more advanced kit on the market today. Everything fits like it was built from the factory.
- Air Filter
- Hot Pipe
- 2-Piece Downpipe
- Support Bracket for S400 Turbo
- New Air Intake tubing
- Low-Pressure Charge Pipe
- 1-S475 Turbo (large turbo 75mm compressor wheel/ 96m turbine wheel, 1.32 A/R Housing)
- Steel Braided High Temp Oil Supply Lines
- New water line for turbo
- Stainless steel exhaust tubing, tig welded.
- Flex Oil Drain Line
- All necessary gaskets, fittings, bolts, nuts & clamps
- Heat shield
- Heat wrap
- Complete Installation Instructions….and the absolute best customer support on the planet.
*With this kit you use your stock HE351VE turbocharger*
Reasons Why Our Compound Turbos Work So Well
- The air entering the cylinders is cooler, because dual compressors work together within their most efficient zone. The boost air is typically over 100 cooler than from a single turbo.
- The air entering the cylinder is at higher pressure, bringing the boost pressure and exhaust drive pressures near a 1:1 ratio. The intake stroke can actually produce power.
- There are additional air molecules in the cylinder which do not get involved in combustion which carry the heat out of the cylinder (similar to how a jet engine is cooler).
- It has more complete combustion in the cylinders because there’s more air in the cylinder to burn all of the fuel.
Please call or email with any other questions. --Thanks Diesel Power Source.
** 1-Year, Limited Warranty.
** The standard kit includes an S475. (Additional fee for 80mm and 83mm compressor wheel upgrades).
** This kit is capable of over 70 PSI, head studs are highly recommended for boost pressure over 45 psi
**A 2007.5-2009 coolant resevoir is required with this kit.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
They are towings best friend, I tow a 20 thousand pound trailer everyday and will never go back to a single, and boost psi is a more complicated question, mine go anywhere from 40 to 60 psi , but if you have stock fuel then 30 to 40 depending on truck.