DPS 3rd GEN TURBO AND MANIFOLD SWAP KIT FOR DODGE CUMMINS 6.7L 4th Gen 2007.5-2015
Fits 2007.5, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Package Price Saves you Money!!!
Choose Compressor and Turbine Wheel sizes
Compressor Wheel Sizes from 62, 64, and 66
New Technology Turbine Wheel Sizes: 71, 74
Customize Your Turbo
This DPS Turbo and Manifold Kit (A.K.A the 3rd Gen Swap Kit for the 6.7L Cummins) is a great replacement/performance upgrade for the stock Variable Geometry Turbo (VGT) on the 6.7L Cummins. This kit will Increase power and performance over the stock VGT turbo by pushing more air with lower drive pressure.
The stock VGT that comes in the 6.7L Cummins can easily be pushed beyond its limits. Excessive drive pressure and high EGT’s are common issues with the stock VGT. This DPS Turbo and Manifold kit is designed to replace the stock VGT with a correctly sized DPS turbo that will significantly increase performance and reliability over the stock VGT.
The DPS 3rd Gen Swap for the 6.7L Cummins performs as well as the 2nd Gen 6.7 Swap kit, but is much easier to install much less expensive! This is a great replacement turbo option for the 6.7L Cummins
Perfect solution to replace a broken stock turbo.
S300 Based Turbo Choices
- 64/71/12 (0.7 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 64/74/12 (0.7 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 64/74/14 (0.8 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 66/74/14 (0.8 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
- 68/74/14 (0.8 AR) Turbo Wastegated T3 Flange
Turbo Spool-Up and Horsepower Comparison Table:
- DPS 64/71/12: 1200-1300 RPM's; Max HP Rating 550
- DPS 64/74/12: 1400-1500 RPM's; Max HP Rating 600
- DPS 64/74/14: 1400-1500 RPM's; Max HP Rating 600
- DPS 66/74/14: 1700-1800 RPM's; Max HP Rating 700
- DPS 68/74/14: 1700-1800 RPM's; Max HP Rating 800
Features & Benefits:
- Bolts to factory exhaust and intake
- 360° Thrust Bearing (Max-Strength Technology) with oil ramps
- Grooved journal bearings
- Wastegated Turbine Housing spools fast and flows more than a T4
- Comes with a performance 2-piece DPS 3rd Gen Exhaust Manifold
- The 2-piece DPS 3rd Gen Exhaust Manifold performs as well as 2nd Gen aftermarket manifolds
- 62, 64, & 66 Wheel Sizes
- 68 billet wheel available
- 65, 71 and 74 mm Turbine Wheel Sizes (74 can be either Clipped and unclipped)
- POLISHED COMPRESSOR HOUSING AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 10%-15% rwhp, depending on truck modifications
- Lower EGT's (Exhaust Temps) by 10%-15%
- Applications for Towing, Racing, Daily Driving, Fuel Mileage, Lower EGT's
- ETT (Extended Tip Technology Compressor)
- Optional Billet Wheel Upgrade Available
- A performance 2-piece DPS 3rd Gen Exhaust Manifold
- A DPS Turbo with a Wastegated Turbine Housing
- All necessary gaskets, nuts, bolts, studs.
- Water Blockoff of plugs
DPS In-house Engineered 360 Degree Thrust Bearing adds 50% more thrust load capacity
** Turbos will spool differently in every truck. Injector size, timing, cam shaft, and other mods all affect the spool-up, the above table is the typical spool-up RPM's.
DPS turbos are perfectly engineered turbo upgrades for a Dodge with a Cummins, and offer excellent drive-ability, while making large drops in EGT's, and huge horsepower gains. DPS turbos are designed to spool up quickly. DPS turbos are based on the S300 turbo platform with substantial modifications and upgrades. Our innovative in-house engineering has greatly improved the performance and durability of DPS Turbos by:
- A re-designed exhaust scroll, creating quicker spool up than standard turbine housing, but flowing equal volume to larger turbine housings. Our proprietary design optimizes the exit (tongue) angle into the wheel and makes a very noticeable increase in spool up, while utilizing a wastegate to improve spool-up and exhaust flow by over 22 lbs./min.
- DPS Turbochargers are Wastegated.
- Improving the internal bearing structure, including our Max-Strength technology 360 degree thrust bearing with oil ramps & grooved journal bearings.
Turbo and Manifold come with a 1-year, limited warranty.
CA Residents: Not legal for sale or use in the State of California on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states. When shipping to anywhere outside of the lower 48 states, additional shipping fees may apply.
Performs as well as a 2nd gen swap, but is less expensive and eaiser to install.
Outperforms other S300 based turbos, up to their size (compare to HTB2, Phat Shaft, Super B, Aurora turbos). D-tech turbo technologies
** Requires truck to have already been deleted. We do not provide emissions delete items.
** For off road use only.
We're happy to talk to you and answer any questions you may have. We'd love to help you size a proper turbo for your application. Usually, we can prevent you from purchasing the wrong turbo with just a simple phone call.
Phone Number (801) 930-8404